By Juliano Oliveira
A new website with statistics, maps and updated data about COVID-19 in Queensland has been launched by the State Government.
Annastacia Palaszczuk said the website would breakdown regional data by Local Government Area, giving communities more oversight of their local cases.
“This website will be the single source of truth for all Queensland COVID-19 data drawn from across the state,” the Premier said.
“We know the COVID-19 situation is changing daily which is why we prioritised building this data site to keep Queenslanders informed.
“The page will be updated daily, seven days a week, at approximately midday.
“It will include information about:
- Total Queensland cases
- Total samples tested
- New COVID-19 cases recorded in Queenslander over the last 24 hours
- Active cases
- Recovered cases
- Age and gender of confirmed cases
- Cases by Local Government Area and source of infection
- COVID-10 mapping and cumulative graphs
- Self-quarantine statistic
The data can be found at health.qld.gov.au/covid-data
And also via the COVID19 website – https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/